Category Archives: Dream Kitchens
Have you ever wanted a FABULOUS kitchen? The kind of kitchen you see in magazines and on TV, the kind of kitchen that some of your friends have but you just can’t seem to afford? I know that sounds like some kind of heinous sales pitch, but your dream isn’t that far-fetched. You could have one next week!
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: A Classic Kitchen Front provides incredible kitchen upgrades at a fraction of the cost of traditional kitchen outfitting. A FRACTION. And we do it in a few days as opposed to a few weeks/months with our innovative cabinet refacing techniques.
Take advantage right now! And next week invite your friends and family over to “oooh” and “aaah” over your new cabinets and kitchen! Give us a call today and we will be over straight away to discuss your needs.
Are you looking for a FABULOUS kitchen makeover? Want the experts involved? Want it to meet your budget?
Great. You’re in luck.
A Classic Kitchen Front of NH are the family-owned and operated company you have been looking for. And we’ve been in business for 28 years with a perfect BBB record. We know kitchens, we love kitchens, we have a passion for kitchen design, beauty and functionality. Kitchen Makeovers are our specialty.
So what do we do? The questions is: what don’t we do?! We do it all from cabinets, to counters, to custom installations, hardware, backsplash and everything in between.
How do we keep the cost low? By using your existing cabinetry and refacing them rather then pulling them all out and installing new ones. Refacing them cuts your costs down SIGNIFICANTLY. You won’t have to come up with $50k for a new kitchen. Not even close. The cost depends on the size of the kitchen and the work requested so call us for a free quote.
Why should you choose us? Well, our BBB record and thousands of local, loyal customers speak for themselves. But I think our number one draw is our speed. You can have a new kitchen in a few days. Not a few weeks (as with most kitchen makeovers) – a few days. Yes, you read that correctly.
Where do you service? All over New England! We have contractors in NH, MA, VT and Maine.
Give us a call today. It may be the best choice you make this year! 1-800-i-face-it
A small kitchen doesn’t have to be a cluttered one. There are plenty of space-saving designs to enhance the functionality of a small kitchen and make it look bigger in the process.
A Classic Kitchen Front is not only a cabinet refacing company, but we can also redesign your cabinetry, if desired, to create a whole new look for your kitchen. By custom designing cabinets in a space-saving way, your kitchen can go from a tight squeeze to an open feel.
There are a number of space-saving details we can add into new cabinets or your existing ones! Hooks for your teacups and mugs, extra cabinet space in the area between the cabinets and ceilings, pull out trash bins, lazy-susans in hard to reach cabinets, slide out racks, built-in spice racks, custom built silverware trays, wine racks, pull-out sponge holders in place of the false drawers under your sink, and much, much more.
Call us for a free estimate! You’ll be glad you did!
There are a number of things you can do to give your kitchen a face lift on a budget! Here are some great examples for a kitchen makeover:
- Declutter your counters. I know it is nice to have the added convenience of having your toaster, blender, coffee maker and every other little appliance out in the open, but consider what you use and store away some of the things which aren’t used as much. Not just appliances either. When you declutter your counters, your kitchen will look bigger!
- The crazy magnet fridge: If you’re like many of us, you have magnets that have been on your fridge for twenty years. I know, it can be hard to change but a clean up of the fridge can really change its appearance. Keep the photos, but try a few matching magnetic frames using colors that match your kitchen. Ditch the scraps of everything else, including some of the old silly magnets that only add to the clutter.
- New Matching Containers: Try investing in a few new matching containers for your flour, sugar and utensil holders. Even if you like yours, a fresh set can give an air of newness. And think about color coding when you buy them.
- New window dressings: You only need short curtains for most of the kitchen windows. When you consider a kitchen upgrade, the window dressing are you real color power play. The color of your curtains sets the tone for the room and you can work all of your new decorations around it!
- New Hardware: Sometimes, the smallest things can make the biggest difference. Consider new hardware for your cabinetry.
- A Messaging Center: Sometimes our kitchen can can cluttered with papers and notes. Create a messaging center with a chalkboard or push-pin board and holders for any mail. This will really clean things up.
- A New Fruitbowl: Sounds silly, but it works! You can get a fabulous new bowl online at any discount store and finding one online to match your new color motif can be a lot easier than visiting the stores. Plus, you save on gas. I say to declutter a lot, but a fruit bowl is a centerpiece and really lifts up a kitchen.
- Cabinet Refacing: This is the biggie. You can transform your kitchen by having your existing cabinets refaced. You can have a new wood finish or a color instead, the options are unlimited. Better yet, they will look brand new!
- New Backsplash: You can do this yourself or hire the experts at A Classic Kitchen Front when they come by to reface your cabinets! They do backsplash too!
It’s a beautiful day today! And perfect for the very first day of the first summer month. Take advantage of it before the rain comes tomorrow. Open the shades and the windows and let the light stream in! Now take a good look at your kitchen. Could it use a little more oomph?
How would you like to start the summer in a brand new kitchen? No, the renovations won’t take up the whole entire summer. Just a weekend. And no, it won’t cause you to refinance your home, either. Get a brand new kitchen from A Classic Kitchen Front in only a few days with cabinet refacing. And then redecorate to enhance that newness.
You’ll be having your friends over in no time, enjoying the summer months and showing off your brand new kitchen.
Go ahead, make the call! We’ll be right over for your free estimate! 1.800.i-face-it!