Category Archives: Blog
Have you ever wanted a FABULOUS kitchen? The kind of kitchen you see in magazines and on TV, the kind of kitchen that some of your friends have but you just can’t seem to afford? I know that sounds like some kind of heinous sales pitch, but your dream isn’t that far-fetched. You could have one next week!
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: A Classic Kitchen Front provides incredible kitchen upgrades at a fraction of the cost of traditional kitchen outfitting. A FRACTION. And we do it in a few days as opposed to a few weeks/months with our innovative cabinet refacing techniques.
Take advantage right now! And next week invite your friends and family over to “oooh” and “aaah” over your new cabinets and kitchen! Give us a call today and we will be over straight away to discuss your needs.
Thanks to satisfied repeat clients and the referrals they have given us – not to mention an upswing in the economy - we are having a tremendously busy season.
Everyone wants a new kitchen which only we can provide at such a low cost! We have been refacing cabinets like crazy. And we love every second of it.
Although we have been very busy, rest assured we will get back to you expeditiously if you call and leave a message. We also return all emails and contacts through this website. Contact us today.
If you are short of time, we can work something out for a future date. But it is best to call us now to secure time in the future. The sooner you call, the sooner we can get you a new kitchen! We have several professional contractors and so we can usually make your schedule work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
In a buyer’s market, your home needs to be competitive. With a large number of homes in the market, your home should stand out from the others in your price range. This will get your home sold more quickly. The problem can be knowing how much of an investment to sink into your home to help in the selling price. In a buyer’s market and with the low home prices we are seeing now, it is best to be conservative. You don’t want to sink $50k into a brand new kitchen or addition because you might not see the return on investment. Instead, think wisely about what is needed in the home and make some inexpensive updates.
- A fresh coat of paint. This is something you can do yourself, just make sure you edge well! All you’ll spend here is the cost of the paint. Take a weekend and invite your friends over for a painting party.
- Window treatments: These can get expensive but it doesn’t have to be! Hit up Walmart for some inexpensive sheer shades that can be automatically adjusted to fit most windows. Then invest in some new drapes. Again, go economical. They don’t have to be the expensive shades. Just something new and fresh to introduce color to the room.
- Color code each room to the new shades with some inexpensive and neutral decorative pieces. This can make a room pop!
- Declutter: Think about it this way. You are going to be moving anyhow, right? So start packing away all of your knickknacks into boxes and declutter your space. Put away all personal pictures, books, papers, toys and personal mementos. All of these things should be stored away so that your home shows more space. This allows buyers to envision their own personal things in your space.
- Curb Appeal: Spend some time on the outside appearance of your home. Curb appeal accounts for a lot. You don’t need to spend big money on an expensive landscaper if you can devote a weekend to some serious yard cleanup. Then maintain it.
- Kitchens and Bathrooms: Once the above is completed at minimum cost, the rest of your upgrades should be devoted to your kitchen and bathrooms. These rooms are the selling points of any home. You don’t have to dig deep to get a brand new kitchen and if your kitchen is outdated, you need to upgrade to be able to put your home above the others. Instead of a full upgrade, consider cabinet refacing as the economical alternative. You essentially get a new kitchen but at a fraction of the price. The buyers will think the kitchen is BRAND NEW! The same can be done for your bathrooms.
A Classic Kitchen Front is devoted to providing quality kitchen and bathroom makeovers at a low cost and a short period of time. Call 1-800-i-face-it for more information!
Traditional kitchen upgrades and makeovers take a long time. A REAL long time. They can take weeks, sometimes even months. Can you imagine not having your kitchen for six weeks? Especially if you have children? It would be impossible!
A Classic Kitchen Front provides kitchen upgrades in as little as a few days. A weekend. That’s it. And you would receive the SAME LEVEL of transformation. The same!
How is that possible? While traditional kitchen outfitters rip out your cabinets and start from scratch, we utilize your existing cabinet boxes. We’re a green company. We support the longevity of the environment and do what we can to help ensure a green future for generations to come. We then transform your cabinets with cabinet refacing techniques. You can go from paint to a wood finish, a wood finish to a color finish and more. You can have any type of finish and no matter what you choose, they will look BRAND NEW. From there we can work on your backsplash, counters, hardware, you name it. We can help build out and add additions as well. We can pretty much do anything you want.
Not only do we work in a faction of the time. We also work at a fraction of the cost.
It’s a no-brainer!
We are the refacing experts of NH. We are also the cabinetry experts. Whatever you need having to do with cabinets, we can most likely help:
- Missing Panels
- Missing Doors
- Scratches and Dents
- Broken Doors and Drawers
- Better Functionality
- Countertop Replacement
- Backsplash Installation
- Hardware Upgrades
- Refacing – of course (paint, veneer, etc)
- Adding More Matching Cabinetry
- Cabinet Box Replacement
- Complete Replacements
So what do you need? Call us today! 1-800-i-face-it!